Sunday, August 1, 2010

On Saturday the school arranged to take us to Ideal Beach, a resort about 45 minutes south of Chennai. We spent more time getting to know staff members. The principal is new to this school and Domenic made friends with his boys. While we are working all next week Domenic will be hanging out with the boys at their house where supervision is already in place. I will spend the coming week preparing for school and making further arrangements for Domenic. Tomorrow I will hit the ground running and most likely keep running for the next few months. We will be putting in some long hours but I'm looking forward to it!
IDEAL BEACH
CARLINA AND DORCY

DOMENIC AND HIS NEW FRIEND LIAM

MY FIRST GRADE TEACHING PARTNER!!!

1 comment:

  1. This looks amazing! I'm so happy you and Domenic are making new friends so quickly, although I wouldn't expect anything else! Miss you tons. Give me nephew a big kiss from me.

    ReplyDelete