Wednesday, August 4, 2010

My New Friends

(by Domenic)
I made new friends and I go over to their house everyday. Their names are Kristopher and Liam and I met them at dinner. They are the principal's kids and their mom teaches 4th grade. When I go to their house I play legos and computer games. Their parents are at work so Preea and Preesha come over to clean and sometimes play with us. The driver delivers lunch to us everyday.

School starts on August 9. I already know who my teacher is. His name is Scott Stier and he moved here from Thailand where he was teaching. He is very nice. My classroom is on the second floor. I have 14 kids in my class. I am excited about my Indian studies class so I can learn a lot about India.

I will definitely write another entry soon.

THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment