Sunday, August 8, 2010

My Two Week Anniversary (Domenic's entry)

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This free slideshow made with Smilebox

Today I went to a new catholic church with my mom and her friend Dorcy. It was very crowded and hot. Church started at 12:00 and ended at 1:00. I will definitely go there next week. We went into an underground tomb of St. Thomas and there were a lot of broken bones and old furniture under the church. It was really fun.

~dedicated to Marianne

5 comments:

  1. Nice Domenic, glad you guys had a good time despite the heat inside the church! That looks like a really nice church! Have a good 1st day of School & a great school year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great writing Domenic! I was so excited to find that you're writing about your experiences in India. The whole world can read about your adventures! I'm so happy you're in my class this year! I'll see you tomorrow for the first day of school. Thanks again for all of your help Mr. Librarian

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dom! I hope you are having a great time in India. I liked seeing your pictures of the church. It looks pretty cool. I miss you!
    ---- Grant

    ReplyDelete
  4. Domenic! Thanks for writing about your experience at church and thanks to you and your mommy for posting photos. It looks like the three of you (Mom, Dom, and Dorcy) are having an amazing time. I miss you tons and can't wait to see you in November!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete