Thursday, June 10, 2010

Back by Popular Demand!

(Domenic's entry)

I've been to a lot of places. Canada is the only place out of the United States I've been. I have never been to a different continent. My favorite thing to do is go places I've never been before. I'm so excited to go to India!

Today was my last trip to Canada. I got all my vaccines but my mom has a couple more left. I feel happy that I don't have to get anymore shots. We will have to visit the nurses again because they are very nice.

The streets of Chennai (the place we're moving) are going to be very busy. We are definitely going to have to keep track of each other. There are cows that wander the streets in some parts. The streets get flooded when it rains because there are monsoons there. It's so hot in India that the rain is warm water.

Every morning I have to get into the habit of putting on sunscreen, putting on bug spray, and taking allergy pills. I'm hoping bug spray works because every time I use it the mosquitoes still bite me. They like me so much. I should be okay though because I got the vaccine (Japanese encephalitis).

2 comments:

  1. Domenic, you and I must have the same sweet blood because mosquitoes love to bite me too. I'm glad you're done with your vaccines!

    Love you,
    anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Domenic, hope you are feeling ok after your last shots?!?! You did really good and are a pro now at getting vaccines. WE wish you and your mom a great trip, have lots of fun, learn lots and you will love the Taj Mahal!!! We hope to see you again soon...dont worry your done all shots!!
    take care,
    from your Canadian friends
    Nurses from the Travel clinic

    ReplyDelete